R&D Engineer – GEZE d.o.o Zrenjanin
GEZE d.o.o. Zrenjanin is expanding and we are looking for experienced creative R&D and design engineer
The R&D Engineer will be part of local team for development of new and improve existing products, tools, systems and services. This includes defining requirements, generating concepts, preparing detailed designs and associated drawings/specifications as well as coordinating prototyping, laboratory and testing. This requires a full knowledge of conventional aspects of mechanical engineering design as well as good judgment on the details of work, in making selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives and in making propositions about project.
• Technical expert on several different product categories
• Develops conceptual drawings and layouts
• Prepares detailed drawings including material specifications
• Evaluate and design system assemblies
• Support the improvement of tools and product.
• Analyze and solve various mechanical problems
• Check & validate all final design documentation, parts lists and drawings according to design, to ensure completeness & accuracy.
• Conceptualize designs, problem-solve, participate in product development teams
• Conduct detailed design and assist in the development of new tools and products.
• Coordinates the manufacturing and assembly of prototypes
• Assists in defining the appropriate quality control requirements
• Makes improvements in product and tool design to prevent future problems.
• Maintains complete design project files.
• Performs various other duties assigned by manager.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 3-5 years mechanical design experience (products and tools).
• Excellent knowledge of English (German is a plus).
• Familiarity with 3D CAD packages.
• Proven technical problem solving ability.
• Creative thinker.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience.
• Excellent communication skills and a willingness to work in a team environment.
Preferred Credentials and Experience:
• Experience with tools and mechanical systems.
• Familiarity with component manufacturing, quality control and assembly.
• Application need to be sent in Serbian and English language
• We ask all candidates to name their applications by name and surname.
Application with a photo send by email to:
Deadline for applications: 30 days.
GEZE d.o.o Zrenjanin
Elemirski drum bb